The......nine code?

in Philosophy 18.09.2015 13:48
von CRIM50N • 13 Beiträge

Yesterday and the day before that, I became really interested in numerology. I decided to do lots of research, and found out that my life path was a nine, my expression was a six, and my soul urge number (aka heart's desire number) was 7. You can look these up, as it's way too much to explain. The one concerned about is the life path. The life path energy of 9 signifies an old soul, which I am (I'm pretty young, younger than most of you think). Nine is the most powerful of all the numbers in the base 10 system, (0-9). However, this is only because it embodies the vibration of all the other numbers in the base ten system, and is found all throughout nature. I got even more curious, and then I ended up searching out videos on YouTube, with the search term:
numerology the power of nine

I got a whole bunch of "The Rse of Nine" book trailers and all that other stuff. What I was surprised to find was a 45 minute video with a thumbnail that had a nine with a black background on it. I watched it, and it laid out the basics of the nine code, a code that is found all throughout nature. It even shows how it can be found in the fibbonaci sequence. It is very extensive, I'm gonna see if I can find a link.

zuletzt bearbeitet 18.09.2015 13:52 | nach oben springen

RE: The......nine code?

in Philosophy 18.09.2015 14:47
von CRIM50N • 13 Beiträge
nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: kels1494
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 10 Themen und 34 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen