Hello everyone !

in Hello there! 18.09.2015 12:28
von Alexander • 1 Beitrag

My name is Alexander. I´m 36 and from germany.

I don´t actually have too much time to write right now, but I will start this thread already, because I just want to greet everyone here and say that I am happy to be here. :) I will tell you more about myself and my journey later on the weekend, but I will start now with why I am here right now.

I have been led to this little forum by a series of "coincidences". Yesterday I had a visit from a friend. He is only 21 and reminds me in many aspects of how I was at that age. He is a little bit into conspiracy theories, but also rather driven by anger, fear and sadness most of the time, which is why we seldomly talk about things on a "deeper" level. We mostly stay in the superficial realms of talking to each other. So we sat on the couch yesterday and all of a sudden he asks me if I believe in fate. Such a question in itself was absolutely unusual for him. I explained to him my view that I do not believe in a fixed order of things we can not change, but do very much believe in the existence of a certain kind of fate you are meant to fulfill, while it is your choice at any point to actually do that.

I asked him how he came up with the question and he said that although it might sound weird to me...he has the feeling that he is meant to do something very important, that he thinks about it a lot, but he has no idea what it could be. I could not stop smiling during that because, as I told him than, I have had this feeling throughout my whole life. My wife told him that it was true and how often I told her exactly that during the 15 years we are together now. I told him that I think that it is some kind of instict that he should trust and take care not to lose it, because I myself stopped trusting in it at some point during my life. I had gone through some very dark times in my life and viewed myself as a failure...kept thinking that it could not have been true, otherwise I wouldn´t have fucked up stuff through most of my life. At some point only a few years ago I was able to leave all darkness in me behind and had kind of an awakening. I will tell you more about that later, if anyone care to hear it, but a lot of things happened for me and it led me back to a point of total trust and faith in this feeling. I have learned so many things in my life and have beclome a completely renewed person. I now have the feeling of there beeing an important thing to do for me more intensive than ever before...only now it is not so vague anymore, but has now a sense of urgency. Not something that might or might not occur at some distant point in time, but rather something that will come and quicker than I might expect and that I need to be prepared for.

We left the topic, both with astonishment that we shared that feeling. During a minute of silence my wife said something totally unrelated about how much a certain sportsman still earns through endorsements although he isn´t even active no more. That led us to wondering which kind of sportsman does actually earn most in the world. I googles it and the top results was a list by "forbes". When it loaded it took me to a different page first. It was a welcome page ( http://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/ ) that seems to always come when you first go there and displays nothing but one, changing, quote by some kind of "famous" people. Both us us were kinda stunned when the quote we got related directly to the topic we just talked about. It was: "I don´t believe in fate. It is the refuge of self-confessed failure." We both saw what weird kind of coincidence that must have been, when it is basically what I said to him about fate in the first place.

We talked a little more and when he left later, my wife and just chilled and went on to watch some "community". I like the series....we have been watching it for a while and just went to watch the next one in the given order. It seemed kinda ridicoulus that it was an episode that was completely build about the topic of fate. It was the episode 12 of season 4 called "heroic origins", just in case anyone would like to watch.

I know that all this might seem like nothing to some people. Others will have eyes to see. I saw signs in it. First thing I did this morning was to start writing on a text about the topic, because I wanted to write something down for my friend that could maybe help him on his way. During that I also googled "I have the feeling of being destined for something". That led me to this page: http://www.experienceproject.com/stories...-Things/1453125 . I read a little and stumbled over the link to this forum. I was quite surrised that it´s a very young forum. Just as if there has been the urge to do something at a certain point of time in someone else too.

I am not saying I KNOW anything, and I do not judge anyone who might say that I just went through an unimportant series of stupid coincidences, but I see great value in at least talking about it and maybe this place actually leads to something that is meant to hapen ? I guess we will see. :)

I am looking forward to talking about this stuff and wish you a good weekend.

nach oben springen

RE: Hello everyone !

in Hello there! 18.09.2015 13:38
von CRIM50N • 13 Beiträge

Hello, and welcome to the forum! You are right, this is a very young forum. However, I need as many people as humanly possible to stick together. Those that do can help each other find out what this feeling means to them. That being said, spread the word! Help us grow! I'm looking to move this forum to a more "English-friendly" server in the near future, so stay tuned!

nach oben springen

in Hello there! 19.09.2015 12:29
von Jaznomdeplume

Hello, I randomly stumbled across this tonight... and I don't know where to begin. My name is Jasmine, I'm a 21 year old female. I.... I'm sad that the thread doesn't have more activity.... because I've been looking for a community for such a long time. I've been in quite a dark place myself, where I just feel uncontrollable anymore.
I've had all of these experiences that just point me to this undying urgency, yet am so lost to find the exact "what" I need to do and it's beginning to drive me bonkers. My environment, my emotions are all out of control. The natural and supernatural have me at a place that have broken my faith and any sense of knowledge of who I am and where I stand currently and on the path to my fate. I would absolutely like to talk mkre, to find answers... I hope this picks up.

nach oben springen

in Hello there! 22.09.2015 00:22
von justjoking • 1 Beitrag

Hey - I don't know where to start. I haven't said much on here yet, I'm apologize for that. I suppose I'll just cut to it -
I've always been very interested in the supernatural, mythology, spirituality - I don't really have any set in stone beliefs, I try to keep an open mind. It could all be nonsense, I'm not claiming to have discovered the answers - it's more of a hobby, since I like reading old stories and things like that. I've always had this feeling that there's something I should be doing, that some big event is coming and I'm going to be a part of it, even if it's a very small one. This led to me doubting myself and even hating myself at times because I thought I was going mad, and the idea seemed sort of hubristic. It's just this weird feeling of, not exactly anxiety, sort of anticipation mixed with restlessness or nervousness, like I can't sit still. There's been a lot of talk among spirit type people of something big that is going to happen soon - some vague happening. As I said, I don't really have any specific beliefs, so I can't claim that they're correct, but I've heard of more and more people who feel this way. Hopefully we can work out what it is, since two heads are better than one. I probably should have made my own thread but since we're all here it seemed easier just to reply to this one. :)

nach oben springen

in Hello there! 25.09.2015 05:21

The more of us there are, the easier things will become. Keep spreading the word, and try and be as active as possible! You can always PM me, I'm here just about 24/7, if you need someone talk to.

nach oben springen

in Hello there! 25.09.2015 05:28

Hey, I read your post, and I just HAD to reply...the site is still active. If you can help spread the word, it would be great. I love finding those of us who feel this way. It reassures me each time someone signs onto this forum. Cherish the feelings that you have. There are those who have lost them, and they end up working 9-5 with no sense of closure or fulfillment. Keep on looking, and I'm sure that you will find ways to help bring us together.

nach oben springen

in Hello there! 25.09.2015 05:37

You are right in your hunch. Have you ever heard about the star children? You should look it up, since that's what comes to mind when you say that something is coming. I myself am an old soul -- I am younger than all of the people who have posted on this forum so far. Could you tell? Maybe not, but this is how I speak regularly. I don't know if you can help with the growth of this forum, but please do spread the word. It would be greatly appreciated, and it warms my heart every time a new user enters the forum. Thank you for joining us!

nach oben springen

in Hello there! 26.09.2015 03:05
von Eric

Hello everyone.

I believe this feeling to be a calling from God. We sense the baseness and superficiality of the world we live in and have a constant craving for more. We seek the nourishment of spirit. I won't tell my story now. Maybe I shall later; however, it is rather inconsequential.

I know it may seem difficult to think of in this way at first. It is nice, easy, and fun to think that you will play a large important role in the material world or that you come from some other special world. It is harder to accept the truth due to the ramifications and the likely requisite changes you will need to make in your life once acceptance of this fact is reached. The feeling of knowing God, yet rejecting Him is a horrible feeling of anxiety, so sometimes it becomes easier to pretend to not know, or come up with a different reason. This is especially true today; in a bad world, it is hard to be good and just. In a world full of mockery and spite it is easy to be callous.

Trust in your heart and you will know it to be the truth. Be not afraid. Praise! For you are the children of God and through Him you will do wonderful things.

nach oben springen

hi I'm new here

in Hello there! 26.09.2015 07:23
von SMChambers

Hi my name is Shayne I'm 21 years old and I'm from the US but I have had this strange feeling that I'm meant for something big and important for a long time ever since I was little but I'm really hoping I can find answers hopefully soon and I have one question just to see if we have anything in common what are your zodiacs signs.

nach oben springen

RE: hi I'm new here

in Hello there! 29.09.2015 10:08
von Jaznomdeplume

I'm an Aries myself (:

nach oben springen

in Hello there! 22.11.2015 04:30
von Carguy

Hey all. I too am driven by a sense of greatness. I push harder and harder every day to get there, but I don't know where there is.

I'm now in my 40s. I'm very successful. I made my first million many years ago and have made many more since. Yet I feel like I am completely missing my calling--like I should be doing something far greater.

To everyone I know, I am the picture of success. Yet I feel like I have underachieved and am so far beneath my true potential. Like I should be the president of the United States. Or like I should be changing the world in some grand way.

I wait for a sign to tell me what I should be doing but it never comes and it probably never will. I don't believe in fate. My feelings of fate over the years have usually been wrong.

So what is this? A mental disorder? I like to think not.

Perhaps if many of us joined together we could finally achieve that which we were meant to but cannot figure out what it is?

nach oben springen

in Hello there! 22.11.2015 11:42
von Robyn

Hi! I'm Robyn! Im a little confused cause everthying is in German lol. I'm from the U.S. I've always felt kinda special and I guess "better" than everyone else. I know I am not better than anyone else. I used "better" for lack of a better word. Well I'm sure there is a better word but I don't feel like looking for it now. Like I just have a lot of things going for me, all things that would help me achieve great things. I am a Leo, so yes I may have the tendency to be egoistical, but I really do stand out from the crowd in many ways, and this does not include my "spirituality" and quest for truth in the world. I have a Leo sun, Aries rising and Saggitarius rising. The fact that I am a triple fire sign makes me feel even more special and what not.

Lately when hanging out with my friends I have been realizing that I really don't fit in at least not any more, I wanna talk about "conspiracy theories", and what's going on In The world, and healthy foods and the good they do for your body, and songs and movies that have great and beautiful messages, how we can grow as human beings, I wanna come up with ideas of beautiful and awesome things to do. If I say anything seemingly spiritual or conspiracy theory related (it doesn't even have to be, if they even think it will be) my friends immediately shoot me down. I know there are more people out there though who would talk to me about theses things though. And all my friends just wanna hang around and play video games and do drugs, and that shit is like so old to me. Since I've been feeling especially different lately I decided to search about feeling different and special and ended up here. I do love talking to people I love having attention on me, but I also have some very large social fears. I can sing and dance quite well and would love to sing and dance for everyone, but am to scared to do it for anyone. I love talking but am to afraid to talk to anyone. It is very hard for me to open up to anyone, so it is hard for me to make friends and build relationships and have true connections.

But basically yeah, I feel like I am meant to to do something big in this lifetime, I know there is a calling for me and I can't figure it out.

nach oben springen

in Hello there! 22.11.2015 11:45
von Robyn

I just wanted to add that I am 20 years old and I put Saggitarius rising by mistake when I have a saggitarius moon.

nach oben springen

hi I'm new here

in Hello there! 19.01.2016 06:12
von Steven

Hi I'm pretty young and I stumbled across this forum while searching online for what I should do with my life. I've recently started having this feeling that I can do great things, I just don't know what they are and how I should proceed. Not to mention I would love to impress those who never thought I could achieve something great :)
I'm really glad to have found a community like this!

nach oben springen

hi I'm Steven

in Hello there! 19.01.2016 06:25
von steven • 2 Beiträge

I'm posting this again because joined the community and wanted my name attached

Hi I'm pretty young and I stumbled across this forum while searching online for what I should do with my life. I've recently started having this feeling that I can do great things, I just don't know what they are and how I should proceed. Not to mention I would love to impress those who never thought I could achieve something great :)
I'm really glad to have found a community like this!

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: kels1494
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 10 Themen und 34 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen