I am different

in Hello there! 12.12.2015 06:46
von formerlytheartist • 1 Beitrag

Hello, I too have an eerily similar experience that I have never discussed with anyone close to me in real life. I am 26, male, I would desribe this feeling as evolving throughout my life, first as a general thinking pattern that I noticed was different from others. Highschool was filled with annoyance and frustration that others didnt think like me, while fantasizing about becomimg famous and world class at something. In college I concluded I have a dormant potential in me that I would one day decide to switch to and see enormous results and change as a result. I would have brief moments or days where I would shine but it would be rare and I wanted to be able to abandon my lesser self for good and have everything thing I do be done with confidence and the way that I knew was the right way to act in order to get what I want. I concluded that I must become famous and live the life of the super wealthy and admired because any other lifestyle would be unfulfilling and would not be living life to the fullest. This was to me a response to my first hyper awareness of mortality and dissapearance into the void of eternity. I have now graduated from college started the adult life and these feelings have evolved with a much more mature and enlightened view on the quest for the meaning of life. In fact I believe I have finally come to learn the most accurate explanation for the meaning of life that humans will ever be able to grasp. I am very satisfied with my progress intellectually but I still have a lot of work to do in reaching my full potential and feeling fullfilled with my life. I only take relief in knowing that I understand all that I need to and am finally ready to take action. I tend to take the position that there is a perfectly scientific, neurological explanation for this sensation. I believe it is dependent on having a certain personality type and requires being a part of a minority of our society that sees the world differently and is not fooled by the ego but searches beyond unconscious thought to true meaning and reality. I believe many if not all people have this feeling to some extent and it is not that some are chosen but that we are all chosen and only some realize or care enough to fixate on it. It boils down to a universal human trait of craving meaning and purpose in life. Some feel it more than others, if you do not know what it is that you must do just know that there is something out there that is right for you. It is not you who will save the world but the collective effort of all who are conscious enough of this feeling. You have your role and you will feel fullfilled in pursuing it. But the feeling of saving the world I believe is the universe motivating you to strive for your maximum potential not neccessarily meaning you and you alone will save the world. For me the answer is obvious, I have known my purpose or at least enough to get started for the past 8 years or so but I cant seem to accept that it is that simple and all I have to do is start and my passion will lead me to success. I keep trying to plan the whole story out perfectly before starting but this is not necessary. To those still searching for this purpose you were put here for I would suggest you first ask yourself if it is obvious and right under your nose. (what do you clearly love and have passion for more than anything you've ever come across). This question alone will get you very close. The most important thing I believe is to just start. Take the first step whether you are 14 or 41 just start with what seems like the right path. (Your intuition is stronger than you think) You will figure it out along the way and will accomplish more in your life than anyone who sits around waiting for it to just hit them. Good luck to you all. I will try to stay in touch with this community often and contribute. I hope this forum grows and can empower anyone in this situation.

nach oben springen

RE: I am different

in Hello there! 19.01.2016 12:15
von CRIM50N • 13 Beiträge

That's a great story! And great advice! I would urge everyone visiting this site to view this post before continuing. Do you mind if I broadcast this post in my up-and-coming new and improved version of this site?

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: kels1494
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 10 Themen und 34 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen