Hello!

in Hello there! 10.01.2016 23:57
von ladybug • 1 Beitrag

Hi!

First of all, I apologize if I do anything wrong trying to make a post. I only know like 30 words of german. Not very sufficient at all, haha.

Anyway, I am 24, female and from Estonia (so english isn't my first language either). And the reason I registered is because I hope to find people with similar feelings to talk to. By feelings I mean constant anxiousness, like I am supposed to be doing something, and the feelings of urgency. I realize of course that the world does not revolve around me, but yet I feel quite often like it pushes me towards something. It honestly drives me crazy a little bit. Luckily I have a very strong sence of self and I am a realist, so I have always been able to know for certain when something is part of my imagination and calmly analize everything I know for certain that has happened. Though I still feel trapped for some reason.

I really don't want to be arrogant and say that I am special, with a greater purpose etc. But everything around me really does seem so mundane most of the time, and inside I just cannot settle down. I honestly have no idea what it is that I am supposed to be doing.

I don't really even know how to clearly convey the things I've been wanting to say, but I guess people here get those things without telling. I do hope this site picks up. I would love to talk about everyone's experiences and maybe learn something through them.

Also, if anyone is interested, I have had a couple of paranormal encounters (one with a ghost, I suppose, and one I don't know how to explain), so if someone is intetested I would love to share stories.

nach oben springen

RE: Hello!

in Hello there! 19.01.2016 12:19
von CRIM50N • 13 Beiträge

Don't worry about your English. Or German (I'm American). I'd love to hear your stories, and I'm pretty sure that everyone else will too. Just go to the section for it, and post away.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: kels1494
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 10 Themen und 34 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen