Is anyone out there like me?

in Hello there! 09.02.2016 02:04
von queend • 1 Beitrag

Hi everyone! No words can accurately express how happy I am to know that there are people like me who feel what I feel. I have always felt like I am meant for something so much bigger. I have never told anyone what I feel everyday. I don't know how to explain it other than feeling like I am meant to be part of some team or higher society that's chosen to save the world or do something big. I don't even have a clue of where to start to figure all of this out. The abilities I have correlate with this feeling... Such as being able to know people's names without asking, sensing when they're lying, thoughts popping into my head that I know aren't mine, there's more but that's another topic to be discussed later. I would like to add however that these "abilities" if you will don't always work, from what I've noticed at least. I have always wanted to join the CIA as a clandestine officer because that's the best way I know how to deal with this feeling and I've wanted to be in that field for as long as I can remember. Please if anyone feels the same way as I do or has had similar experiences please reply. We need to figure this out together. Something is coming

nach oben springen

RE: Is anyone out there like me?

in Hello there! 22.02.2016 04:48
von CRIM50N • 13 Beiträge

Hey! Thank you for posting! This forum has moved to a new address: http://wewerecalled.lefora.com
You should check it out!

nach oben springen

Does anyone get on this still?

in Hello there! 29.05.2016 18:39
von kels1494 • 1 Beitrag

I honestly don't even know what to say. Guess I'll start from the top.. Ever since I can remember, I've had this internal explosion. Something telling me 'Hey you! You're meant for greater things! You're meant to be somebody.' & not somebody in you're typical celebrity kind of way. But more or less, an unknown kind of somebody. I've been in college 3 times and each time, dropping out simply because I felt it was a waste of my time. I NEVER knew what it was I wanted to do. Still don't. I'm 22 by the way. & for awhile this feeling had completely vanished. And all of a sudden its back with full force. I've always had a good '6th sense' if you will. I've very observant. If I focus, I can always pick the outcome of anything. Whether it be a random card, the winner of something, someone's next move, etc.. I've been told multiple times that I'm meant to be a leader. I come from a bloodline of witches. I have a strong spiritual intuition of things. I'm an introvert, as one might say. I can't see me being the leader of anything, yet I always have this pull to be a voice to many and lead people to ... I don't even know honestly. This feeling has been crazily overwhelming lately & out of nowhere, I get a message from a guy in Facebook that I don't even know. He randomly messages me one day and says 'So how bad are the visions?' I reply 'What are you talking about?
FBGuy 'You have vision right? How strong are they?'
Me 'I wouldn't call them visions, more of a strong sense of things'
Blah blah blah
FBG 'Ever wonder why we were friends on Facebook?'
Me 'Idk, something just always told me not to delete you.'
FBG 'You are not alone in these feelings. I am your mentor.'
Yada yada. This went on and on.
I finally told my sister about it.
She told me about this younger guy (the guy who wrote me was in his late 50s?) And was saying similar stuff to her.
Now all of a sudden, I'm feeling like this can't be coincidental. What in the world is going on? And I keep having this feeling like I am supposed to be preparing for something. & at this time, all of this 'Anonymous' stuff keeps getting thrown my way & something just keeps saying. Prepare. Prepare. Prepare. So I've done so much research on survival tips. I'm trying to learn more about guns and stealth. And I'm still feeling crazy every step of the way. But there is no denying this feeling. I was lead to this site for a reason. & I really hate that not many people are aware of it. Sorry for the novel. I just KNOW that this is where I need to be right now and soon, I will be lead to more answers.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: kels1494
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 10 Themen und 34 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen